Monday, December 10, 2007

The Wedding Ceremony


At long last Peter's Ashtray is pleased to present the pictures from Andrew and Erin's wedding ceremony. Many of you have been waiting a long time I know. (This sounds like lyrics from Supertramp.) Anyway, here is the latest installment.

It was a storybook wedding. The church was beautiful and everything happened as planned. I was worried about the two mothers going up and down the stairs to light the candles but they did so without a hitch (or a fall). The music was incredibly beautiful thanks to our good friends Marvin and Linda from Greeley, Colorado. I was worried that I would blubber during the songs but it turned out I was too worried about the mothers. The ring bearer made it all the way down the isle without running to his dad. What a great little guy he was, and brave too! The rose petal toss at the church entrance was a smashing success. Everyone had a blast, especially me, after witnessing the successful candle lighting by the aforementioned moms. Then the bride and groom were whisked off to the reception at the golf course in a stretch limo. I will post a link to the reception pictures soon. For now, enjoy the pictures of the Wedding Ceremony.
Thanks for dropping by.

Pictures are by Joli Design of Yakima and courtesy of the mother of the bride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And We Were There!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Yakimaniac said...

Yes and on behalf of Mrs. Yak and myself, let me say that the occasion would not have been the same without you, your lovely wife and your strapping son! BTW, I have some wonderful pictures of you three. I will share them as soon as I get a chance. Stay tuned.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home