Friday, February 10, 2006

Previously on the Smoking Christian

Many of you may be new to The Smoking Christian. Because the SC is capable of posting volumes of work in a given day, it would be difficult for anyone to catch up. In the interest of bringing you along more swiftly, we are providing a list of subjects most frequently discussed.

The number of times each word or topic is used by the SC is as follows:

Unemployed/Unemployment/Job82
Advertising/Ad/Marketing76
Cigarettes/Smoke55
Garage53
Insane/Insanity/Schizophrenic/Crazy52
Drinking/Alcohol/Liquor/Beer51
My lovely wife34
My mother34
Pee/Peeing/Urinate/Poop/Bathroom/Bladder32
God30
Depressed/Depression/Depressing26
Fish24
Bible22
Pacific Palisades21
Joy12
Peace6
Younger Brother5
Nephew5
Laughter4
Smile3
Contentment0

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't see the word "genius" on your list. Is it there, but I just don't see it?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Yakimaniac said...

Well, "Genius" of course, is his middle name.

9:07 AM  
Blogger MooneysLanding said...

I'm glad to see I made the list, but I believe HTB would have knocked me off if it had been counted.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home